Please note that all of our Sacramento dog boarding guests must be well socialized with other dogs and people.
We are not set up to care for aggressive, dominant dogs, or giant breeds.
*Pre-Booking Policy: Please be aware that to insure that all our dog guests are safe, healthy, and compatible sharing our “home-style” ranch environment, no bookings can be made without first attending an informal “meet and greet” at our facility with you and your dog.
Dog Boarding Rates:
- Single Dog Rate – $40.00 per day
- Multi-Dog Discount, same household -$30.00 per dog.
- For discount rate, dogs must be comfortable sharing a cabin (indoors) overnight.
- We now also accept large dogs – as long as they are friendly, and play nice with others.
See also our dog boarding policies and hours of operation.
Special Needs Dogs are Welcome! –By Quote
Doggie Day Camp: Open Spots are Now Available!
Dogs in the Doggie Day Camp program will be charged a flat rate of $30 and after arriving, may stay in Doggie Day Camp for the duration of our operating hours for that day. Our Doggy Day Camp hours are Mon – Friday 7am to 6 pm Dogs staying past 6:00 pm are billed the overnight rate. (Day Camp is offered weather permitting at this rate. If you need to place your dog in Day Camp on rainy days, we bill the overnight rate.)
- Administering Meds $1.00 per dose
- Special food preparation $2.00 per feeding
- 30 minute walk $15.00
Our prices are subject to change without notice.
Please also view our Dog Boarding Policies and Hours of Operation.